The new lch design online store has INSTANT DOWNLOADS!!! You'll love it!!! After checkout, you'll receive a Word document containing the links and instructions! SWEET!
I am in process of adding a gallery that will include current inspiration from your examples! Dena's wedding book is in there now....
I'd love to add more examples--so if you have some--send them my way!!!
Alright---go check out the new site!!! Take advantage of the
You will need to use the Coupon Code: lchlaunch08 at checkout for the 15% off everything!!!
Most of my frames esp the fun vintagey/grungy ones....are set up to use the Magic Wand tool--(one of my faves)---to insert the images......
So, here's one of the pages from the New Cherished Collection Album and screenshots as to how to get the image in the frame or behind it as some say.....
(Click on the pics to make them bigger)
2. Select the magic wand tool.
3. Make sure your tolerance is set to 20 or less. 20 is great for this frame.
4. With the Magic Wand tool--click the center blk part of the frame. This will select only the black part. IF it selects more--your tolerance is too high---(you'd need to lower the #)
5. Open your pic. Choose SELECT---ALL 6. Choose EDIT--COPY 7. Go back to the template. Choose EDIT--PASTE INTO SELECTION 8. Voila!!! Your image is IN THE FRAME!!! Now you may have to resize. 10. When it's how you want it......flatten and save or keep working on the template! ****After Step 5--you can resize your image--by going to IMAGE--RESIZE I usually resize it a tad bigger than the frame, b/c for quality, I'd rather make the image a tad smaller than larger if needed. Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!
9. To resize: Click CTRL+T for the Free Transform Tool. While HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT KEY AND ONLY PULLING FROM THE CORNER, resize. This will prevent distortion.
6. Choose EDIT--COPY 7. Go back to the template. Choose EDIT--PASTE INTO SELECTION 8. Voila!!! Your image is IN THE FRAME!!! Now you may have to resize. 10. When it's how you want it......flatten and save or keep working on the template! ****After Step 5--you can resize your image--by going to IMAGE--RESIZE I usually resize it a tad bigger than the frame, b/c for quality, I'd rather make the image a tad smaller than larger if needed. Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!
7. Go back to the template. Choose EDIT--PASTE INTO SELECTION 8. Voila!!! Your image is IN THE FRAME!!! Now you may have to resize. 10. When it's how you want it......flatten and save or keep working on the template! ****After Step 5--you can resize your image--by going to IMAGE--RESIZE I usually resize it a tad bigger than the frame, b/c for quality, I'd rather make the image a tad smaller than larger if needed. Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!
10. When it's how you want it......flatten and save or keep working on the template!
****After Step 5--you can resize your image--by going to IMAGE--RESIZE
Hope that helps!!!!!!!!!
Introducing the first product in the NEW Cherished Collection at lch design!
Just ADORE this album!!!!!
This is a 21 page 10x10 album template collection set up using WHCC's HINGED book templates.
*Also includes an inside cover page and last page. Plus an outside cover.
Lots of fun texture, paper, frames. Perfect for girls! Babies, toddlers, children.......
They are all PSD files so easy to customize and personalize the way you want.
This could also work for baby plans--and 'year in the life' type albums....
See all the pages in detail at http://www.lchphotography.net
(Fonts aren't included, however, they are listed in the text layers and most can be found online for free.)
another fabulous example of the
Lovestory Wedding Guest Album! Showing you a few pages sent to me by Dena....thanks Dena!!! They are fabulous! Love your images! I love how she personalized the pages for her clients and put her own touch on it!
Here's what Dena had to say about the Lovestory Wedding Guest Album:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! WOW....this is right up my alley, I so love your style! Thank you for the great design inspiration and for the detailed instruction sheet! I whipped this engagement book out yesterday afternoon!
Photography by Dena
To redeem it, just subscribe to the blog/website through the Feedblitz button on the right sidebar and then place your order by paypaling me directly at email@example.com with
$5 off July Feedblitz in the memo. And be sure to tell me which products you want! :)
Also---thought I'd share another example for you! I love seeing how people use my designs and put their personal touch on them....
Denise Olson sent me these pictures of her new floating canvas from simply canvas! She used my Father's Day Freebie from this post and some of the papers from the Senior Edge Album to create this lovely collage for her husband for father's day.
some close-ups of the canvas....
Love seeing your examples!!!!
And I've decided to rehost the free father's day collage for another 5 days....enjoy!
Want to see another example of the Lovestory Wedding Album???
Cindy Dover shared this link with me to one of her albums! Take a peek! It's beautiful!!!! It's a flashpalette album viewer.
Also, I added a Paypal button for both the 10x10 Lovestory Wedding Album and the 8x8 Lovestory Guest Album---Buy both and save $10! Just use the paypal button on the right!
And THANKS so much for the awesome response to the new RED SATIN CMAS COLLECTION!
Love getting your feedback!!! Thanks everyone!!!!! :) I appreciate your support!
INTRODUCING: Red Satin Cmas Collection!
This Collection is perfect for your personal use and for clients!
classic. rich. timeless.
The elegance of this collection will enhance your images and be the perfect way to send some holiday cheer!
Red Satin Cmas Collection includes:
6 PSD templates
Five 5x7's and One 5x5 (fronts and backs included)
don't miss this one!!!! Order now!
New LOVESTORY WEDDING GUEST ALBUM!!!
This coordinates perfectly with the
LOVESTORY WEDDING ALBUM!!! Use this as a Guest Sign-In Book. Perfect to fill with Engagement Photos!
Plus a jacket cover
See bigger photos on the
ETA: I would print this on WHCC's semi-gloss regular press printed paper (NO UV finish) and use a Black Fine Point Sharpie for guests to sign.
Or I would print it on the Watercolor paper from WHCC. Just depends what kind of finish you want.....
I've had OVER 75 NEW subscribers via Feedblitz already this month!!!! To Celebrate and say THANK YOU....I'm offering new subscribers in the month of JULY $5.00 off one order placed in July only.
To redeem your $5.00 off----place an order by July 31, 2008 and paypal me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to put in the memo---JULY--FEEDBLITZ SUBSCRIBER
(*Not to be combined with any other offer. Good for one order placed in July 2008 only. Not valid on previous orders.)
Haven't subscribed? Do it now..... Sign up to the right and place your order! :)
*A New 8x8 Wedding Guest Album! This will coordinate with the Lovestory Collection and be an add-on seller to your clients!!! Perfect for Engagement Photos.
*Set of Borders to help 'grunge' up your photos.
*2 New Christmas Collections.
2 Cmas Collections are up! The Celebrate Christmas Collection---includes four 5x7 PSD templates.
And the 5x5 Starlight Trifold! This was an all-time favorite from last season!
See them larger on the website HERE!
New Christmas Collections are coming soon!!!
Thanks for being patient!!! I know several of you have been waiting! :)
I'll be working on some new holiday collections as well---so be on the lookout for those! Check the HOLIDAY section on the design site for updates!!!
give me a couple days--and I'll have some up and the paypal links! :)
What a blessing this year has been! I started lch design last year with Christmas cards as my first venture--and it has been such a blessing to see it take off! Thank YOU for all your support and excitement for my designs. So appreciate it!!!!!!!!
These are SOOOO fun and EASY to use!!! I kept creating different frames---so I came up with 3 different collections!
Vintage Frames v.1---Only $35
Includes 7 frames in PSD and/or PNG files on transparent background
Vintage Frames v.2--Only $35
Includes 7 frames in PSD and/or PNG files on transparent background
Grunge Polaroid Frames--Only $35
Includes 8 frames in PSD and/or PNG files on transparent background
These are PERFECT for dressing up your images and use them with my Vintage Papers for some fabulous collages!
My frames are also wonderful for your website or blog--Have FUN!!!!
TOU: Personal Use only---No Commercial Website use--(reselling)
***I am so excited about these--and think everyone should have them--I am offering these at an INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL PRICE ONLY THROUGH TUESDAY, JUNE 24TH! Save $5 on each set---Paypal buttons are already set up with the sale price.
$30 each set!
Hurry and Order--after Tuesday, June 24th--all frames will be the regular $35.
I always think it's so helpful to see it in print to help give you an idea. She used WHCC to print it and ordered a 10x10 hinged book.
New things are in the Works!!! Vintage Frame Collection coming in the next 2 days!!!
Christmas Cards will be posted on the website this week as well......and new ones will be following shortly!
fresh. fun. organic.
Loving this album!!!! Rich colors and lots of fun vintagey frames! This is a 10x10 album with 21 pages--(including the inside cover page). The album can be easily resized to 5x5 for a smaller album. All the templates are in layers and easy to customize the text and colors.
ORDER NOW!!!!!! Your Seniors will love it! You can see the pages larger on my website at lch photography & design. Working on getting them up there now.....:)